Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

im getiing feckin fed up about the word " contact" when it comes to pen decisions. Seems to me its a word the media started to use a few seasons ago after there was talk of penalising, even retrospectively deliberate diving. if they want to carry on using "contact" it should be preceeded by "enough". Every pen should be var'd with that in mind and if its a no, then consider booking the diving twat.
Yes, Dias tugged or made "contact", but what followed was a deffo dive.
I totally agree about "contact". On the other hand I would completely ban fouls when using your hands like pulling, pushing, wrestling, holding and so on. I thought the rules allow using your BODY, not your HANDS. It has gone over the years, sadly.

Using hands is giving bad ballers an advantage.
I want to see great footballers, that's what football is about!

from the beeb match report

Liverpool look very flat at Anfield and the stats say it all. They are the first side to lose three straight home matches the season after winning the title since Chelsea in March 1956 and have 27 points fewer than they did at the same stage last season - the biggest drop by any reigning champions in top-flight history.

snigger

Take away the influence of their crowd and they are a completely different proposition. We won't be the last team to win there this season IMO, but we'll probably be the only team to humiliate them.

Brilliant result and wonder goal by the Stockport iniesta, but Salad and Mane should be on the stage for their acting skills. Michael Oliver is supposed to be a FIFA refereee? (F'in Incompetent F'in a'hole). Cant see blatant cheating right in front of his eyes?

from the beeb match report

Liverpool look very flat at Anfield and the stats say it all. They are the first side to lose three straight home matches the season after winning the title since Chelsea in March 1956 and have 27 points fewer than they did at the same stage last season - the biggest drop by any reigning champions in top-flight history.

snigger

Aww, at least they're still breaking records...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.