Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I find it baffling that just 2 months ago, i thought this was pretty much a write-off season. And top 4 was the target. And then we should focus on re-building in the summer.

Yet, here we are. With a decent chance to win in all 4 competitions. The turnaround has been amazing.

Just think about the damage this side will do if we go out and spend big in the summer......I weep for the competition.

Chelsea are our biggest rival for the next few years. I've no doubt Klopp could probably rebuild a team, but there's more questions than answers and no easy fixes for them. Salah is on his way to Madrid, Firmino is done, Thiago is the wrong signing for them, the rest of the squad looks exhausted, and while Klopp has worked magic they ultimately brought on a player who got Stoke relegated to try and win the game today.
If you look at the defensive players in our squad we could put 2 decent back 4s out of the 8 we have. No one can come close to that at the moment. We sign a decent forward and we could have another great decade ahead of us.

I'm convinced Gundogan is channelling some sort of Samson-esque powers from his wild lockdown hairdo. Long may it continue!

Chelsea are our biggest rival for the next few years. I've no doubt Klopp could probably rebuild a team, but there's more questions than answers and no easy fixes for them. Salah is on his way to Madrid, Firmino is done, Thiago is the wrong signing for them, the rest of the squad looks exhausted, and while Klopp has worked magic they ultimately brought on a player who got Stoke relegated to try and win the game today.
Milner never played for Stoke.;-)

If you look at the defensive players in our squad we could put 2 decent back 4s out of the 8 we have. No one can come close to that at the moment. We sign a decent forward and we could have another great decade ahead of us.
With a striker or two we've got a spine of a team that could have an incredible half decade, for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.