Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Ok, I have drank two bottles of red, ha ha, wine and now on my third can of Guinness so I have not read every page. But has anybody posted a video of Jarvis Cockers The drugs don't work yet and if not can someone please do it. Also, when are the media going to call out that diving t××t Salah. My missus grabs harder than that when I'm in her purse and I dont fall over, okay I get knocked about after but I still dont fall over. Fourth Guinness now, what a great day.

Had a meltdown when Gundog missed the pen, I was storming around the house like a loon swearing at the top of my voice, fuck knows what the neighbour's thought lol.

Superb 2nd half display Foden was brilliant as were Gundog and Stones, thought the latter was imperious at the back. And his reaction when he deflected Firmiho's? Shot wide was great, he punched the pitch, as it was diverted wide.
Ha ha, me too. Wife and kids cautiosly came downstairs to see what the hell was going on, to find me ranting and stuff thrown all over the kitchen, hall and livingroom. Totaly the opposite in the second half, ran out to the garden celebrating when the third went in.
Good call regarding that Stones block. It was vital and id completely forgotten about it.

I said it all week on here that we are the better team and we should be going there to absolutely twat them.

The result is of no surprise to me.

What I particularly enjoyed though is that this game has confirmed that Pep has matured significantly as a coach and manager.

He is now taking the defensive element of the game as seriously as the attacking element.

He has ironed out silly mistakes and the conceding of "easy" goals, he's ironed out that Achilles Heel of being piss easy to score against on the counter and he's even got us using the offside trap properly.

The evolution of our play and approach has been such a joy to watch.

The balance we now have gives the whole team huge confidence. It makes the opposition look at us and think "there are no weaknesses, we need to have 11 world class performances and them to have a really bad off day to stand a chance here".

The man is a fucking genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.