Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Resistance is futile....

2887.jpg
Bernardo really doesnt like this lot!!!!....first there was his actions during the "guard of honour" last season...and then there was his taking the actual piss with the way he lobbed the keeper to get the ball to sterling to nod it.....that pass was the type you do on the park to take the piss out of the kid who is shit at football....!

Ok, I have drank two bottles of red, ha ha, wine and now on my third can of Guinness so I have not read every page. But has anybody posted a video of Jarvis Cockers The drugs don't work yet and if not can someone please do it. Also, when are the media going to call out that diving t××t Salah. My missus grabs harder than that when I'm in her purse and I dont fall over, okay I get knocked about after but I still dont fall over. Fourth Guinness now, what a great day.
Your shits are going to be rock hard, black and smell of port tomorrow! Still it is a worthy cause for celebration, enjoy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.