Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

There is just a different level to this team now. Even at 1-1 I knew City would regroup and kick on and find the winner. Last season we would if crumbled at 1-1 and end up losing that game. Tough run of fixtures still to come but take it one game at a time. KDB and Aguero soon back also. Happy days

His mistakes left two tap-ins didn’t they?

Other than Neville at the time not much was made of Phil’s play to set up the second.

If Eddie has made similar errors I’m sure they’d be focusing on the dippers being ruthless and clinical.

A very small gripe that won’t take the smile off my face.

The immediate first time returned ball by Zin into the front players for the third or fourth was a thing of beauty and highly technical.

KDB-esque.

Fecks sake, you just can't let it go can you? After a great win at Anfield you have to focus on those who were not quite as confident about us winning instead of waxing lyrical on the performance. Every fecking game, have to read you whinging on about the same bloody thing.
You're the sort of chunt who should have been in the Stasi...
He's got a point. Some of the stuff posted at half time was a disgrace. I was about to report a few as rag / dipper wums until I clocked the usernames as regulars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.