Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Shame football isn’t your game
It’s easy to look through rose tinted glasses after our wonderful 2nd half. But I stand by my comments about 1st. Sterling played very well 2nd half but Mahrez was a ghost. In my humble opinion, if that’s allowed.

The immediate first time returned ball by Zin into the front players for the third or fourth was a thing of beauty and highly technical.

KDB-esque.
He is still only 24 and has been playing out of position pretty much since he came to City, don't know if he will ever be a world beater but he is really versatile and gives it everything every game, this new role that Pep has designed for him is really working well

The immediate first time returned ball by Zin into the front players for the third or fourth was a thing of beauty and highly technical.

KDB-esque.

Well mentioned, little things like that can be overlooked in the resulting passage of play, Zincs quick thinking was fundamental to our second goal. Also, Phil did so much to make the second goal he deserved more credit than alison blame.

Last edited:
Afuckingmazing

When Gundogan missed that Penalty I thought City are the only team to buy a German who can’t score penalties

Second half we played the game the way we wanted to play it

Yes the keeper made a couple of bad mistakes but we still had to get the crosses in and Bernardo’s was a thing of beauty

Nothing more can be said about Johann Foden goal

Only issue I have is

I so wish I could have a candle shop in Miseryside tonight as I would make a killing

It’s easy to look through rose tinted glasses after our wonderful 2nd half. But I stand by my comments about 1st. Sterling played very well 2nd half but Mahrez was a ghost. In my humble opinion, if that’s allowed.
Can I ask why you singled out Sterling in the first half? Why not Gundogen or Foden? Is it because you are a bandwagon know nowt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.