Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

If there is such a thing as a moral victory that was it. Salah apart they had nothing
Exactly this! Their entire tactics was give the ball to Salah and pray for the best. Their second goal was a miracle which does not happen 99/100 times...Lets see what those wankers do when Salah's form drops..

I’m not looking forward to the day Pep decides to leave. He’s got us playing football that is so much better than any other team in Europe. I include Bayern in that as I don’t think they’re as good as controlling a game and we’re a better defensive unit. It’s an absolute crime that he’s gone two seasons without a striker that can score 30 goals. We’ll win this league, I’ve got no doubts about it. We’re just that good of a team.

Fucking amazing from Rodders, he’s really coming to the party now
Great first half but was pretty terrible for the first 20 minutes after the restart when he was pressed aggressively. More good than bad and a brilliant point saving tackle but still something of a mixed performance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.