Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Still not convinced of Grealish. We've Foden who plays that position so well and Sterling as backup. If only that 100m went towards a striker.

Honestly i dont know how the Father of the Child spat on didn't ram him off the Road and beat him to within and inch of his life.

Spitting for me is worse than being physically assaulted.

Vile disgusting animal.
It’s disgusting anyway.

When you also run the risk of passing on, in your phlegm, a potentially life threatening illness, it’s criminal.

See if you you guess, however, what Merseyside police will do about it.

Liverpool are not a great team but they have got great strikers.

We haven't got great strikers but we are a great team.

Carragher physically squirming in his seat discussing the Spitting at our back room staff.

Coincidentally can Carragher wareabouts be confirmed during the incident ?
It was probably all a misunderstanding. I expect they were just chatting to each other. Anyway, were good today and deserved to win.

The mane red card is partly why we get fuck all against the decision wise. There was such a song and dance after the mane red refs are terrified to give anything against them now! They know it will be on a loop on ssn and talksport with ex dipper pundi saying how it shouldn’t have been a red
I'd had the same thoughts myself.

Our club really need to raise the heat on this issue. It would be EASY to produce a compilation video of just the last few games at Anfield and the absolutely shocking decisions that ALWAYS influence the match in their favour.

Lets not forget, the PL product sells better when lfc or utd win. I am beginning to believe there MIGHT be a coordinated attempt at influencing games.

We had this bent fucker at Leicester and he was shite then, is it normal.to get the same one so soon? If that isn't bent then I don't know what is, don't forget the foul by milner on foden that could have been a pen, it was certainly a foul.
That said they know they were bettered tiday

Here's no news for anyone: the scouse crowd influence refs outrageously. I mean, outrageously! they don't even bother to hide it.
That said, that was a genuine heavyweight bout between the two best teams in the league, by some distance. Every neutral wiĺl have found that a cracking bout. I'm not a neutral, so obviously disappointed that the better heavyweight of the two didn't win by a knockout. As we should have done, on several occasions.
Thee times in the last seven days, we've been the better team over the whole match, against top quality opposition. Fuck this international break. I want to see us roll on, with our beautiful football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.