Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

So dipper fans spit at our backroom staff. Do we think liverpool and the premier league will take action ?

Got away with the coach welcome, rags got away with a fake bomb and fans breaking into the stadium.

Seems to me these two clubs have cart blanch to do want they want we no come back.

Great game from time he best teams by a country mile . City should have won it first half but as usual we miss too many chances but hopefully that will be addressed. Mo salah is absolutely brilliant and can you imagine him in our team . Shit ref again but I’d take 4 points from them 2 games
Spurs away Liverpool away Chelsea away Leicester away and we are 2 points behind the leaders .
That hurt my eyes.

So dipper fans spit at our backroom staff. Do we think liverpool and the premier league will take action ?

Got away with the coach welcome, rags got away with a fake bomb and fans breaking into the stadium.

Seems to me these two clubs have cart blanch to do want they want we no come back.
But the way they sing yNwA.. So classy.

Not a foul on Foden first half and not a second yellow on Bernardo, according to the loons at RAWK who are also somehow blaming Pep for their scumbag fans spitting at our bench. It’s never their fault
To be fair they were probably just having a conversation, the scouser may have been trying to pronounce one too many s's

Too many people slagging Ederson off. Name a better keeper in the league?
Better for City in PL: None.
Better out of PL for City: Neuer and Ter Stegen.
Beter shotstopper in PL: De Gea, Allison, Schmeichel, Mendy.

You can criticize Ederson and say he is not a top shotstopper, and at the same time think he is top 3 GK FOR US.

Just had a nosey to see how they would try to justify and rationalise Tierney’s nonsense.
Tbf some are calling out the dick who spat at our bench but plenty of others somehow blaming us for daring to report it. Bus weirdos, what a breed
They are just a thoroughly unpleasant bunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.