Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Did you have to put that link on? I've got to go and get my laptop cleaned tomorrow after that.
The anfield wrap is worse than RAWK, an absolute clown car of cultist delusion, but they are at least in part motivated by monetising blind tribal stupidity and fleecing their many plastics so they can’t really be taken at all seriously

BBC - Ed O'Toole: It was never a yellow card. Milner deflected the ball with his left foot and an unbalanced Silva having been nudged by Henderson fell over Milner's outstretched leg. But Milner kicked the ball first!

Toole by name...
Jimmy got fuck all on that ball. Please tell me the guy isn't being paid to write this drivel?

BBC - Ed O'Toole: It was never a yellow card. Milner deflected the ball with his left foot and an unbalanced Silva having been nudged by Henderson fell over Milner's outstretched leg. But Milner kicked the ball first!

Toole by name...
Fucking hell

Barney’s solo performance in the first half alone should have deserved a goal!!
barney-rubble-the-flintstones.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.