Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Helps your case if facts don't contradict your opinion.
I'm not after a row mate. Cancelo has had 8 good games for us total and was fucking abominable for the 1st goal today and not good for the 2nd. Having watched every minute of every game i have a decent point of reference. However, if you choose to frame your footballing knowledge based on numbers that's entirely your choice, but slightly less interesting.

Just reflecting on the weekends football. Feels to me best three teams are certainly us, pool and Chelsea. If we had a peak Aguero I would make us very strong favourites. There is then quite a gap to the rags who I think will finish 4th and then an even bigger gap to the 5th team.

I'm not after a row mate. Cancelo has had 8 good games for us total and was fucking abominable for the 1st goal today and not good for the 2nd. Having watched every minute of every game i have a decent point of reference. However, if you choose to frame your footballing knowledge based on numbers that's entirely your choice, but slightly less interesting.
Baffles me why some love to dwell on the negative

Has the forum discussed Ederson yet?

One great long pass to Foden shouldnt distract from standing in the wrong place for Salah’s goal (too close to the post) and then wandering at a cross, missing it to leave an opposition player with an open goal.
are you on drugs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.