Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Couldn't be prouder tonight. Top performance away from home where we got the usual fuck all from the referee. In the parallel universe where both teams are treated the same at anfield we win the game comfortably.

The away support was magnificent and despite skys usual trick of turning up the microphones at the kop end, we could be heard loud and clear throughout. Great work boys.

And if anyone has any doubts about or managers passion for our club then go and give your head a wobble.

Was it me or did the sky host at the end slip up by saying something along the lines of “ we turned up the second half “ or something similar. Apologies if I’m wrong or reading too much into things.

He waa embarrasing for the 1st goal, was not good for the 2nd goal and generally does something nice followed by 2 things that are shit. First 4 minutes was the perfect example of him. Gets beat by salah, tackles him, gives the ball away.

He doesn't generally do something nice followed by two crap things. If that was true, he wouldn't have the best statistical rating of any player so far this season.

He doesn't generally do something nice followed by two crap things. If that was true, he wouldn't have the best statistical rating of any player so far this season.
Ok. I'll no longer watch the games but instead read about them on fiverthrirtyeight.com

BBC - Ed O'Toole: It was never a yellow card. Milner deflected the ball with his left foot and an unbalanced Silva having been nudged by Henderson fell over Milner's outstretched leg. But Milner kicked the ball first!

Toole by name...
May well be Irish with a name like that. Those bloody Irish, they're the worst.

Work will be fun tomorrow, mind. Had two of them at me on friday, totally convinced they'd roll us over by a couple. And that we wouldn't score against them.

3gsM.gif

If it was the City fans throwing flares it would be all over the news and the shit would hit the fan but your not allowed to say anything about Liverpool fans!! maybe thats why everybody hates them
I thought everyone hates them just because they are self entitled cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.