Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I don't know what to make of it tbh, the thought of spending any of my valuable time on earth getting pissed off or even giving him a second thought in a negative way just doesn't compute.
Sure, he left us in shitty terms as a fan perspective but as a professional footballer with no real affiliation with any club since he was 16 or whatever he's got to be the most beige player in existence!!
I quite admire him in a way. Wouldn't live my life his way but fair fucks to his career.
Milner is a 2hat pure and simple. Don't bother yourself with the cnut anymore

Great post and fair play for going against Blue Moon orthodoxy on this subject.

Was a real pro for us, never complained or let us down but understandably, after 4 years of being 2nd choice he chose to move on.
Additionally its admirable how he got the absolute maximum of his ability to forge such a successful career. He clearly never left for money and slagging an ex-player is something City fans rightly criticise other clubs for. Better than that blues, particularly against a player and pro like Milner.
Hé did clearly leave for money. Check the figures and not what was given to the guardian by LFC PR. Good luck to him, why shouldn’t he, it’s his job. And I think more players will now see out their contracts and get a fatter signing on fee.

Fine, but don’t hide behind the ‘I’m moving to become a midfield automatic starter and I’m not getting the same love at City’. That was utter shite. When he leaves LFC he’ll have been paid approx £54million by them over his 7 years there. He isn’t stupid and he’s been very well advised. There’s no way he would’ve matched that with us and knowing the calibre of player we look at, no chance we would’ve given him a £140k pw contract at the age of 33. He knew that. Money was the aim, not being a first choice midfielder. It’s the bullshit that grates.

Milner is a 2hat pure and simple. Don't bother yourself with the cnut anymore
That's the thing, I don't even think he's a a **** anymore. When he left I might have fallen into the fickle fans "you leave City you're dead to me etc etc" narrative but these days I really don't care enough. Enough to comment obviously but in my weird world this is putting it to bed for me. On the football cuntometer spectrum he'd be pretty low down on my list.

Etihad airways regret parking their Manchester City painted livery jet overnight at Speke airport
26466192-wreck-of-a-us-military-plane-crashed-in-the-middle-of-the-nowhere-.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.