Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

FAy472JWQAE-lGY
Spit my wine out…..

Originally watched the game with Sky commentary and just watched it again with NBC's The difference in partisanship is astoundingly obvious with Tyler creaming himself whenever Liverpool did something good to it being almost funereal for us was palpable. The trio of Arlo White, Lee Dixon & Graeme Le Saux was noticably more professional in their calling and pointing out the good and bad from both sides equally. If this happened to LIverpool you just know that there'd already be a 5,000 strong petition to get Tyler to retire.
Sky need to bin him off.

Whilst I see where you’re coming from I don’t agree with your last sentence about the minority and mainly only on BM as all the fans I speak to do not like Milner, divided opinions on Toure but I think he’s a bit like Piers Morgan, either like or dislike very few in between, but if that makes me appear petty minded so be it. I can’t help my opinions. That’s my nature. :-)
An opinion can never be wrong, only facts can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.