Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Has the forum discussed Ederson yet?

One great long pass to Foden shouldnt distract from standing in the wrong place for Salah’s goal (too close to the post) and then wandering at a cross, missing it to leave an opposition player with an open goal.
I thought he was impeded unfairly for that one?

I think these are the two best teams in the world, and the game delivered. I would have snapped your hand off for 4 points at Chelsea and Liverpool away at the start of the week, and I'm happy with that. I think we edged it as a team, and I wish we'd taken one of those big chances in the first half, but they had some individual brilliance. Still, we only have to go their once a season, and I've seen enough from us to know we are up for it this season, and that I think we will win the league.

Still not convinced of Grealish. We've Foden who plays that position so well and Sterling as backup. If only that 100m went towards a striker.
He's not remotely a false 9 and should never play there again but you can see the quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.