Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Day two and the Ken Dodd fever dream that is RAWK’s post match thread has decided that Phil and Bernie are divers and the latter is also on PEDs. And should have been sent off himself. As should Dias.
They're a real weird, cultish fan base. Seriously, they are worse than United fans by miles. Read RAWK and Red Issue and you get a fair amount of sensible, honest discussion on RI whilst RAWK is just full of bile.

So your evidence he left City for more money is he got more money? Does that same logic apply for every City player, pretty much signed post 2009.

Incidentally that is exactly the same logic rival fans have used to justify their dislike for Raheem Sterling.

Only James Milner knows the real truth and there is very little in his career to suggest his primary motivation has been money or that he is anything but a thoroughly decent bloke.
Erm, yes. He was clever in selecting a club which would give him lucrative long term contracts. If it was about playing midfield every match - as the media portrayed the move - then Liverpool was probably not the best choice. I’m sure he is a decent bloke, most people are. Maximising earnings doesn’t make you an arsehole or a greedy bastard, not the point I was responding to.

Don’t see the parallels with Sterling. The vitriol directed at him is in part - along with other nasty reasons - because Liverpool supporters and their media cannot accept that he left the mighty history club for little old city. Difference is he left to be an important part of a team winning trophies regularly, hence the he’s top of the league chant.

They're a real weird, cultish fan base. Seriously, they are worse than United fans by miles. Read RAWK and Red Issue and you get a fair amount of sensible, honest discussion on RI whilst RAWK is just full of bile.
Don’t go on Twitter. It’s 10 times worse. I came off it about 2 years ago and I’ve not regretted it for 1 second

Tierney had a mare and bottled it. I may be in a minority of one here, but I’ve always thought Tierney was reasonable - one of the best of a bad bunch anyway.
He’s one of the worse. Maybe the very worst

As soon as he was announced as the ref I knew he’d fuck us over and he didn’t disappoint

So, what's the history altering narrative I've had from 4 sources today, saying Bernie should also have seen red in the second half - I can't think of an instance or challenge? What for?!

So your evidence he left City for more money is he got more money? Does that same logic apply for every City player, pretty much signed post 2009.

Incidentally that is exactly the same logic rival fans have used to justify their dislike for Raheem Sterling.

Only James Milner knows the real truth and there is very little in his career to suggest his primary motivation has been money or that he is anything but a thoroughly decent bloke.
I find the Milner booing embarrassing. He left because he wasn’t getting picked for the big games and wasn’t getting played where he preferred.

The opposite of Sterling who left to make the step up, he needed a step down.

New article up on Liverpool Echo - ”Why drawing against Man City might be better for Liverpool than winning”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.