Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Great game and top performance. Mad after the last decade to even walk around with a point from anfield, let along walk away feeling we should of won.

Top from everyone, especially Phil, Bernie and Rodri.

I said it last year and reiterate it again, when talking about the best youngsters in the world, he's top 3 at least. Not only on his pure skill, but his big game mentality for a kid his age is unreal, can't wait to see what the season holds for him.

Now we get to another international break and I have to say, I'm extremely happy with how the season has gone so far, basically 0 pre season and injured players getting back up to speed, we are only 2 points off top and we have taken 4 points from the 2 away fixtures from our biggest rival titles. It's shaping up to be a good season.

A good performance, with crap refereeing thrown in and poor finishing on our part.
How we were not 3 up at half time I will never know.

Nice looking at the league table form guide on MOTD2 last night.

City have the best form of the Top 6 over the last 6 games!

4 points dropped, next best was the Dippers I think with 6.

Amazing how we're reported as being indifferent at the moment, even some of our fans think so too.

Throw in the tough away fixtures plus Arse at home and you realise how well we are doing.

We do the business against scum, dippers and Chelski at ours and we’re well ahead of last years pace and BIG favorites for the title.

We've now played 5 of last years top 7 (excluding us) in the first 7 games - 4 away from home with a week from hell thrown in.
Without doubt the hardest start of anybody with Uniteds start a fucking doddle.
Their fixture list for October and November is however fucking horrendous because of it the charlatans.
We now need to go on a long winning streak for which we are famous.

United x 1 Away
Scousepool x 2 Home
Chelsea x 4 - 3 Away 1 Home

Think I posted

That's overly harsh - I don't have him at fault for either of the goals............
You are correct, it is overly harsh. And there are often times in this forum, overly harsh and overly critical assessments of our players and their abilities. You dont win Golden Gloves and concede as few goals as we do without being at least an above average shot stopper. On top of Eddies amazing ability to play keeper sweeper with our super high backline. He is integral to this system and team, and there was no real success in this Guardiola tenure until Eddie came into the team. Think back to Claudio Bravo for Christ Sakes.

You are correct, it is overly harsh. And there are often times in this forum, overly harsh and overly critical assessments of our players and their abilities. You dont win Golden Gloves and concede as few goals as we do without being at least an above average shot stopper. On top of Eddies amazing ability to play keeper sweeper with our super high backline. He is integral to this system and team, and there was no real success in this Guardiola tenure until Eddie came into the team. Think back to Claudio Bravo for Christ Sakes.
he has a been a great buy and an integral part of the success we have had , he will always make mistakes but so do all keepers even from those considered more adapt in all facts of keeping.

the fact our number two is also an international keeper and learning from one of the top keepers on the planet means we are well stocked in that position.

its in DM , LB and CF where we need improvement but all in all we are competitive where we are as we have shown so far this season.

he has a been a great buy and an integral part of the success we have had , he will always make mistakes but so do all keepers even from those considered more adapt in all facts of keeping.

the fact our number two is also an international keeper and learning from one of the top keepers on the planet means we are well stocked in that position.

its in DM , LB and CF where we need improvement but all in all we are competitive where we are as we have shown so far this season.
Yes.....Allison makes mistakes, Every keeper does.
Im happy with Rodri, hes upped his game recently, awesome performance at klanfield, especially that clearance. I really like Cancello also. We need a CF though, someone to just hang around the box and stick it in. A few times Foden had no one to cross it too as Grealish wasnt making the runs into the box, Torres wouldve been a better choice for that game imo.

Yes.....Allison makes mistakes, Every keeper does.
Im happy with Rodri, hes upped his game recently, awesome performance at klanfield, especially that clearance. I really like Cancello also. We need a CF though, someone to just hang around the box and stick it in. A few times Foden had no one to cross it too as Grealish wasnt making the runs into the box, Torres wouldve been a better choice for that game imo.
Agree with you 100 per cent Bill , FWMOIW you are always on the money when it comes to team affairs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.