Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent Arnold for me is a possible weak link for them and we need to get Leroy on the ball to exploit this potential weakness.

Napoli went at them on Wednesday night and if we show a similar intensity then we can beat them.

Guilty,it's not my backbone that matters,i don't think the boys have their heads straight when it comes to the dippers,it won't be terminal to our title hopes even if we do lose though

I think the crowd get to us, non stop booing and jeering. It fucking gets to me the bastards.

Their front three aren’t what they were last season but they are much better at the back especially Van Dijk. If we play our normal game we can do it. Just need to get over the Anfield hoodoo and the officials too easily swayed by the crowd. I would play a back four of Walker, Stones, Laporte and Zinch. Not convinced yet about Mendy’s defensive ability and Sane is as good if not better at being an attacking winger. Then Fern with the Silvas in the middle. SAS up front.

Just read salah has his shoulder taped up. Clearly still troubling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.