Liverpool (a) pre-match thread

Liverpool (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That says he has only started 2/7 Premier League games and 0/2 Champions League games.

So I'm right then? Didn't realise it was wumming to state facts.

Forget the community shield and league cup yeah what a waste of talent sat on the bench week in week out...

Think he's bedding in at the moment and will get more games during the course of the season...

Forget the community shield and league cup yeah what a waste of talent sat on the bench week in week out...

Think he's bedding in at the moment and will get more games during the course of the season...
The Community Shield is essentially a pre season friendly and the league cup is probably the lowest on the list of priorities. But that's besides the point. My point was merely that he starts most games on the bench, which he does but I don't have a problem with it due to Sterling's form. There was nothing controversial in what I said, I paid a compliment to both Mahrez and Sterling. For what it's worth, I'm in agreement with you about him getting more starts as the season progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.