Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Rodri and Silva will only be on the bench. Would be a surprise if he opted to start both.

Big lift for the team if rodri and dave are fit just need to see Eddie at no 1 and massive kick in the balls for the dippers. I can hope lol 2 out of 3 wouldn't be bad though

What will happen;

- Liverpool player tackles a City player 3-4 times before receiving a yellow. City player gets a yellow for the first tackle.

- Our fouls in the penalty box will be ignored, VAR will say no penalty.

- Our goals will be looked at and reviewed with extreme scrutiny.

- Liverpool will get all their penalties and set pieces around the box from diving.

With that being said City wins 2-1.

Not sure if he's fit enough to start but if Merlin is then I'm praying he pulls one final world class performance out of his locker today. His last chance to win at Anfield will hopefully inspire him and us to victory.

Looking at all our injuries I would take a draw all day and move on.
Liverpool come to Etiad and will feel huge pressure if gap stays as it is or reduces slightly as season move on.
We have been chasing before and they slipped up ;)

Feel like Pep will effectively play 5 at the back and hit them on the break with whatever pace we have left to us. Stirling and Aguero. Pity we don't have Sane, he'd have been perfect

Concentrate and stay focused for 90+ minutes,don't do anything silly when bringing the ball out of defence, and don't panic when we're put under pressure.
And get everyone behind the ball when they're attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.