Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Fernandinho
Kev
Bernardo
Sterling
Aguero

With the injuries we have and the drop in form of a few key players, I don’t fancy our chances much in this one.

However we have to win there at some point so you never know.

Unfortunately I have to agree. I don't think I've ever been so unsure about getting a good result (in the current era) as I am today. I still think we have a chance but my real concern is that a refereeing decision will be a turning point and you can guarantee if there's a red card, or it goes to VAR, it will go against us.

I'm not one for using such decisions as a cop-out when we lose but we certainly don't seem to get the better decisions where VAR is involved.

But we've often seen under-strength teams win against the odds (Norwich away for example?) so there's always some hope. They have been lucky an a higher than average number of games too and their luck can't last forever. We may have injuries but we're still stronger than anybody else out there, but I think we have to just go for it and hope their style of play leaves gaps at the back, but I think we'll need 3+.

I'm not really thinking about the points, but will be glad to get this one out of the way.

Our last two league games vs Villa and Soton, the first halfs were awful by City standard. Slow, lack of energy hardly any god attacks, zero shot on target vs Soton in first half who just conceded 9 from Leicester the game before.

Today a similar useless first half will decide it very quickly imo.

We have be on it from the kickoff, high energy best scenario imo would be an early goal and then let them have a bit of possession and if we could counter them that wuld much more ideal imo. If they score early and we push even more forward dont trust our defence to do anything to stop them scoring from every chance they will have.

It's official.

Mane doesn't dive and we tactically foul.

Thanks LFCTV. I mean Sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.