Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pains me to say it as a happy clapper but think we’ll get done 3 or 4-1.
Back four gives me nightmares atm and if there’s no protection in front it’ll be a long old afternoon.

I would go with his team and I have no clue what to expect after that second half from last night.

....Sterling Aguero Mahrez
......Gundogan Fern Kdb
Angelino Otamendi Stones Walker
..............Goalkeeper
That's likely the starting 11. Personally, I'd do this.

....….............. Sterling........ Aguero........
Angelino..Gundogan.. Dihno..Kevin.....Cancelo
.......... Otamendi..... Stones........Walker..........
...,......................... Eddy

No he doesn't. He's looking at the opposition and seeing if he can learn or see anything new.

He puts his trust in his own coaching staff to get the Liverpool team ready

You absolute tool , he could do exactly the same from the touchline , he's stupid enough to believe his actions would undermine professional footballers , and i dont buy the i support the Dippers because my dad did , that only makes your dad a bigger coward than you , support your local team and stop being a sad gloryhunter who never goes to a game "because i cant afford it" "i cant get a ticket" both lame excuses that 99% of Dippers plastic fans use.The Dippers are your "favourite" football team that is all , its about as relevant as your "favourite" colour , probably red , the same colour as your eyes after the sleepless nights actually believing you can win a league title.

Really don't agree with all the negativity on here , the Dippers are a myth have struggled for every point and cup win and have conceded more goals than us over the season , with their untouchable defence. They thrive on the opposition making mistakes , defenders and keepers have gifted them goals all season identical to last season , their creativity is hit and miss long balls , crosses and dead balls that are similar to playing bingo where you have to buy a ticket to win.
Really simple to beat Klopp's teams , dont make mistakes , clear their bingo crosses and deal with their Wimbledon style long balls , if these f*ckers did fluke their way to a title it will take our game back 20 years to Vinnie Jones and his mates.

To say I'm nervous about this weekend is an understatement. We know how we will play, they know how will play. We will take the game to them and attack as always. But having so many injuries at the back will leave us so vunerable. Would love a draw.

Maybe I am too optimistic at 60 years a Blue, but the fucking negativity in here is unbelievable, even for in here. We are a better team than Liverpool, although they are a very good and effective team with the ability to get loads of pens, but fucking hell a bad half at Atalanta and suddenly we are lambs to the slaughter. Fucking man (or woman) up for fucks sake, you really are in the main a bunch of mard arsed fucking negatives. If we lose, so be it, but personally I don’t think we will, and I would not expect Pep to send our team into battle expecting to lose, like many of you would. Pride in fucking battle
Thank you for your positive vibes. Thought this post deserved more than a "like".

3 at the back for me, with plenty of pace, wingbacks providing width and delivery. Allowing us to crowd the midfield and get bodies into the box with 2 up top. The final third is always a problem for us at anfield, Sergio has been non existent in every visit in recent times.

Ederson

Walker Stones Ferna

Cancelo Mendy
Gundo
Kev Bernardo

Jesus Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.