Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep Guardiola on whether the title race is over with defeat on Sunday: “I don’t know, we have a lot of games still to play, we want to fight until the end on Sunday and in all the games we’re going to play.”

Pep Guardiola on @C1audioBravo: "Why shouldn’t I be confident in my players? I would not like to be a player if my manager doubts me. I see him every day in training and see how good a goalkeeper he is, we’re not going to lose because of Claudio..."

"The red card at Atalanta is because we lost the ball in a dangerous position. He won the Copa America, respect that guy, he’s an incredible goalkeeper.”

Well now would be the time for him to prove his corn but WTF is going on this season.

Not even a third of the way through and we've lost about 10 players to injury.

Pep's football is too demanding and it looks he can't find medical team to counter it. It was similar in Bayern, they had loads of injuries near the end.

Pep Guardiola on 'tactical fouling': “I said in Italy, no comment. I know what I said to my players about what we have to do.”

Fuck me the hacks are really going for it today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.