Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you agree with the ref and VAR officials, fine. Most saw it as a blatant dive

Don't put words into my mouth I didn't say that. What I said is Bravo had one of his typical headless chicken Bravo performances of old, instead of the more assured performances we have seen in the charity shield and league cup. Let's hope on Sunday it is the latter.

Whatever team we put out will be world class im not a fan of 3 at the back but it could work sunday

Bravo

Walker
Diniho
Stones

Canelo
Gudongan
Kdb
Bernardo
Mendy

Sterling
Aguero

I wonder if roles were reversed and the dippers (whilst still 6 points ahead) had the injury list we have, would the rest of their camp suddenly go down with flu or something

Norwich had about eight players injured and their keeper half crocked when they beat us. We need to negate their strengths like the rags did and hopefully our top players turn up, we can then win. Some grit and cool heads are needed.

Don't put words into my mouth I didn't say that. What I said is Bravo had one of his typical headless chicken Bravo performances of old, instead of the more assured performances we have seen in the charity shield and league cup. Let's hope on Sunday it is the latter.

Well, considering he hadn't played for ages and the defence once again was porous, he did right to come out for the ball, and as for the sending off - laughable.

But yes, lets hope he has a great game on Sunday and he does have it in his locker although some may disagree

We rarely win at Anfield and regardless of this being a title battle, we've won 4 league titles without winning there so I don't see it as do or die. The onus is on the dippers to win, with our injuries. Their December is hectic and that could tell moving through the second half of the season. We've been poor in several games and to be 6pts behind after going to Anfield I would take that right now with some of the injuries and performances. That gap can quickly be shredded. It will not take long before the "this is our year" and "we will not bottle it this time" stories emerge, heaping more pressure on them and their problem has never been getting to the top of the table, it's been staying there.

They don't lose many at Anfield, it's been a long time since they last did in the league. City could have been the team to do it, but with the players out not many would give us a chance. And that is exactly why we will come away with the 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.