Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite his fame and fortune Noel still hasn't lost his working class roots and says it as he sees it. I very rarely disagree what he says about City and i think he's a good spokesman for the club.
I was at his gig in dipper town in December and he was winding them up no end. Even asked one of them to repeat what he said as “I can’t understand a fucking word you have just said”

I want us to absolutely BATTER them

Listening to Liverpool fans IT IS DOING MY HEAD IN
Listening to Spit Carragher spouting his shite to all and sundry , everywhere you turn he is there with his myopic bullshit , when we shove it up the Dippers on Sunday he will have his book of lame excuses ready , injuries , match fitness , it was windy ,the goal line was to thick , just wish we had someone with a pair of balls instead of Micah to take ths piss out of him on the post match shitshow from Sky.

Liverpool hero John Aldridge has accused Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola of being obsessed with the Reds.

"Liverpool are his worst nightmare. He can't stop talking about Liverpool. It's in his head all the time, Liverpool.

DcOInVAXUAIop4m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.