"Liverpool are our biggest rivals" count.

Re: "Liverpool are our biggest rivals" count.

I really don't give a fuck, rags=small time c**ts, let them talk themselves up, there gonna get ripped a new one from us, very soon...

Anyone mentioned Beckham yet?

On a side note if we continue to stuff them on a regular basis and Liverpool start to, who then will be their greatest rivals?
Bolton? Oldham? FCUM? Salford City?

Ferguson and Giggs are spot on. We are not United's rivals and they are not ours.

If we were out of Europe, had no defence, and contending for a Europa Cup place, then maybe they would be.

I find it amusing that a team who once mocked our lack of success have now been reduced to referring to us as their 'secondary rivals'. I pity them: it's all they have left.

This ‘rivalry’ all stems from Baconface’s comment about ‘knocking them off their perch’. He created this rivalry out of nothing and was probably more to do with insulting City than anything else. Looking back through history they have never really been rivals at all.

During Liverpool’s dominance throughout the 80’s their main rival for the title was always Everton. Since the start of the premiership the Rags had numerous rivals most notably Arsenal, Chelsea and more recently Us.

They have finished in the top 2 together on just 5 occasions, 46-47, 63-64, 79-80, 86-87 and 08-09 the last one you couldn’t call a title race at all. They have faced each other in the FA Cup final twice and twice in the League Cup Final (most recent of all these being 2003).

Hardly Barcelona v Real Madrid is it.

I think in manchester its 50/50 as to whether United fans hate city or liverpool more but outside of manchester the United fans hate liverpool more because there are more of them around.

My view...who gives a shit what those wankers think?

Fuck off rags..

Sorry how many prem titles have dipperpool won.????

I thought Giggs biggest rival was his brother seeing as though he fucked his wife over a period of 8yrs!!!:-)

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Fuck off rags..

Sorry how many prem titles have dipperpool won.????

I thought Giggs biggest rival was his brother seeing as though he fucked his wife over a period of 8yrs!!!:-)
Ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.