Liverpool at Home... FROM £57

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
xgorton said:
57+35 membership = £92 that's just the start.

Season ticket the way forward for next season if you ain't got one.

The 3 payments is fantastic with City

I think that you will see a much bigger uptake of season tickets as the stand alone ticket price increases

I pay what? £35 per home game over the season?

In four installments it's a lot more palatable

This is a breakdown of my3season tkts mine33rd year s/t holder/my son ( who's 13)10 th yr s/t holder,& my dads3rd season (he took over my daughters tkt which she held for10 yrs) back row family stand2nd tier ACE VIEW!!! £520+260+120=£900.00 divide by 57 matches(19 each) works out@£15.79p pp per game :-) cheap as chips well worth the money

IanBishopsHaircut said:
xgorton said:
57+35 membership = £92 that's just the start.

I think that you will see a much bigger uptake of season tickets as the stand alone ticket price increases

It ain't palatable if you want to take the nippers though.

m7mcfc said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:

It ain't palatable if you want to take the nippers though.

True

Thankfully my boys are both not of school age yet, I should imagine i'll be having to cross that bridge in the near future though

blueparrot said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Manchester1894 said:
[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtZaa9uCIAAaa4n.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Quite a jump!

Wow, that is a monumental fuck-up price wise!

£57.00 for an adult is bad enough but juniors at £34.00 is quite shocking. While the benefits of buying a season ticket are quite obvious, not everyone, me included, can commit too it at the moment!

Welcome to the world of tourists sat next to you!

I could be wrong here, but I think that's the same as the first home game last year. Expected it to be a top priced game same as the derby, Chelsea, Arsenal and last 3 home games.
Plus you need plenty of Ticket / Loyalty points to get a ticket so it won't be 'tourists' sat next to all you 'real' fans some of us have been coming for 40 or more years.

Viagogo will supply the tourist all the tickets they need.
Be prepared to have people sitting next to you and in front of you who are recording the game on their iPads...

TGR said:
blueparrot said:
BOMBER7967 said:
Wow, that is a monumental fuck-up price wise!

£57.00 for an adult is bad enough but juniors at £34.00 is quite shocking. While the benefits of buying a season ticket are quite obvious, not everyone, me included, can commit too it at the moment!

Welcome to the world of tourists sat next to you!

I could be wrong here, but I think that's the same as the first home game last year. Expected it to be a top priced game same as the derby, Chelsea, Arsenal and last 3 home games.
Plus you need plenty of Ticket / Loyalty points to get a ticket so it won't be 'tourists' sat next to all you 'real' fans some of us have been coming for 40 or more years.

Viagogo will supply the tourist all the tickets they need.
Be prepared to have people sitting next to you and in front of you who are recording the game on their iPads...

I get this at every CL game. Students and tourists in almost every seat near me including usually 10-20 away fans.

We are the new A.........l.

Has anyone got that Khaldoon end of season video where he states the club and fans will always come first.

On second thoughts don't bother.

I appreciate Sheikh Mansour has to make his money back, but that's one hell of a way of driving away support, and ensuring more empty seats at home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.