Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great squad management by the manager recently. As others have said, the team pretty much picks itself and they'll all be going into it relatively fresh. Only slight worry is Stones who isn't up to speed yet.

0-2.

unleash the cringe

2iw3ux.png

A lot of people, for whatever reason, is hoping we stumble against the league darlings and finally end our unbeaten run. This is one game I hope we win apart from the derbies.

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Otamendi - Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne - Silva
Sterling - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Sane
Aguero

Subs: Bravo - Mangala - Danilo - B. Silva - Gundogan - Toure - Zinchenko
Goal from Aguero and a brace from Sterling to scorn Candlepool. 3 - 1 Man City win

Our away record is better , and we will start favourites Klanfield wont be a walk in the park they always raise their game when we come to town , but i believe the Spuds away game is the hardest game we have left and the main threat to our invincible/undefeated season

Spurs at Wembley is not harder than Anfield. They are also significantly weaker than last season.

VVD maybe To good for Aguero on the day
No defender is too good for Aguero if he performs, certainly not Van Dijk. Besides, he'll be next to one of Matip, Lovren and Klavan, which makes our job far easier ;)

What's the latest with Firmino? I know the FA work at the pace a sloth would be proud of but has this been swept under the carpet? I don't know where they would get their creativity form without Countinho and Firmino. Walker and Delph will take care of the wingers.

Looking forward to hearing this blasting out from the Kop on Sunday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.