Liverpool away then Wembley

Danny Hoekman said:
The extra cost of the recent glut of extra home games, the cost of the semi final, the upcoming cost of seasoncard renewals etc. It takes its toll. Then add another £46 ticket(s), travel, beer etc. into the monthly outgoings. The fact that it's on a Monday night and can be watched at home will have swayed a lot to save the expense. We're not all high flying entrepreneurs with limitless funds like your good self Mr L ;-)

agre mate but there was'nt half some moaning when we took a reduced allocation for chelsea, 200 miles away and a lot dearer tickts, that too was on the tv and with a poor k.o. time.

come next season it'll be "can't get a ticket, this points system is fair" blah blah blah.

I'll be there btw.

dannyboy29 said:
i have been dying to go to anfield for a few years so i was buzzing when it got down to 2500. i got close last year but it was resticted view only so i didnt bother. ive checked the liverpool website and restrited views start at row 36 just incase anyone is wondering.

Put my mind at rest.

whats the selling criteria for the livepool game at the moment anyone? Im a citycard holder with around 3000 points, anyone know when I can buy a ticket?
Also, wembley doesnt look like an option this year. Conplicated reasons meant i didnt renew my seasoncard for the first year since being at CoMS. If they do get down to citycard for Wembley (fingers crossed) i'll be the first one in que for tickets! haha
:D

inki94 said:
whats the selling criteria for the livepool game at the moment anyone? Im a citycard holder with around 3000 points, anyone know when I can buy a ticket?
Also, wembley doesnt look like an option this year. Conplicated reasons meant i didnt renew my seasoncard for the first year since being at CoMS. If they do get down to citycard for Wembley (fingers crossed) i'll be the first one in que for tickets! haha
now check the site

inki94 said:
Any Citycard/ Live4City holder – Thursday, 31 March

Accesscard/Open sale – Sunday 3 April

Just swapped my tickets at the ground for a better view. Had row 31 and wanted about row 15 but the lowest they had was 29.
Is the roof still on top of my wig?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.