Liverpool bus damaged on journey back from Etihad Stadium today

Yes, they should condemn someone damaging the bus of a visiting team because that's exactly what the club (and fans) want to happen when it happens to City's bus. They don't want people to wait 6 months until "any investugation is conducted".
I wouldn't throw anything, I assume you wouldn't, most fans would prefer nothing being thrown etc etc. That's beyond debate.
The question is, why the need to be so quick off the mark to appease that lot of all people. The "condemning" of those singing is ridiculous, undermining, totally unnecessary and serves only to embolden them and their self pesecutory sense of injustice.

You have another view.

Ha OK, to humour you.

Should the club be condemning their own money paying fans for expressing their heartfelt feelings and should they be condemning the bus incident before any investigation is conducted and any evidence is produced? The kneejerk, quick off the press, grovelling statement is why there is so much anger.
You have a thesaurus based hissy fit but the majority of us feel let down.
On. The. Money.

My bovvered bag is pretty empty with regards to the Mickys but hope our fans haven't stooped to their level, if that is even the case in fact

I wouldn't throw anything, I assume you wouldn't, most fans would prefer nothing being thrown etc etc. That's beyond debate.
The question is, why the need to be so quick off the mark to appease that lot of all people. The "condemning" of those singing is ridiculous, undermining, totally unnecessary and serves only to embolden them and their self pesecutory sense of injustice.

You have another view.
The comment about the chanting is a different issue than the comment about the bus.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the bus comment. It wasn’t an apology, just a criticism of the act and the perpetrator.

On the other hand I think the chanting comment was ill conceived as they should know that the vast majority of us don’t see the victims chant as Hillsborough related. If we did, it wouldn’t be sung by more than the odd nobhead. That I’m sure.

Senior management at the rats illegally hacked CITYs computer data base that probably had an intellectual rights value of millions.

They were caught red handed and willingly coughed up £1 million in compensation/ damages which City ( foolishly in most peoples opinion ) accepted.

This was a much more serious and damaging offence than a single stone allegedly thrown at a moving bus by a single person somewhere in east Manchester. No one was hurt and no damage reported.

There is no public record odd the rats issuing an unconditional apology.

Distraction tactics looking for the sympathy vote.

City dismantle their coach..yes.

City fan stones their bus..?

These bastards and their acolytes in the media fail to accept that they are loathed nationally & internationally by fans of other clubs.

This forum has a duty to be the vanguard in exposing their catalogue of crimes ....starting with them being scruffy cunts !!
Soft arse maggots, complaing about singing the truth and yet to show any pictorial proff of it ! Did they even get any reprimand for booing god safe the queen or singing Lizzy's in a box when the queen died ! They can go and fuck off the inbred scouse murderous scum !
bred

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.