Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

What was worse, first half today or second half in Madrid? Lol

I don't think people realize the level of disadvantage we came to this game with today. I genuinely think this game was already dead lost on wednesday night, as defeatist as it seems.
i agree, why wasn't this game played on sunday, it doesn't make sense, the odds were totally stacked against us

lets hope Tuchel or Vieira kills these fuckers in the FA final or at least they it to extra time with a few red cards lol.

good thing is now FA final is scheduled before end of the PL on 14th of May.
where they were scheduled to play Soton away 37th round. I assume that will a mid week game now on the following Tuesday or Wed unless they bring it earlier, hope not.

Would mean Soton will have a nice almost 10 day break between their 36th and 37th round game.

but its up to us to keep them behind us in the league till then.

This is spot on.
We have to win one of the remaining two we are in. If Liverpool do the quad then Pep will be slammed for today. Our best 11 would have won today as I don't think we would have conceded. Ederson would have saved two goals and Laporte would have taken care of Konate at corners.

Its a massive gamble from Pep.

Next year play the kids from the start and let them go all the way in the domestic cups

For the fans slating Jesus for the finish. Yeah he should score but this happens. Haaland missed one similar against us did he not?

These things happen, especially to a player who’s constantly in and out of a team. People expect way to much of Jesus at times. The main thing for me is he gets himself in some fantastic positions and never stops making runs.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.