Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

If we go on to win the PL and CL. + Chelsea win the FA cup. This will be forgotten quickly. Right now, it just feels like we've handed Liverpool a golden opportunity to win a quadruple. If that happened, i don't think i could continue watching football.

Love pep and he is a great manager at league level as his record proves.
He isn’t however an elite manager in the manner of Ferguson of Klopp.
Too many instances of hugely important one off cup games being fucked up either by poor team selection, head scratching tactics, baffling use/non-use of substitutions or a combination of all three.

The true elite managers can get their teams over the line in difficult circumstances and in one off must win games. Often by sheer force of will and personality.

Peps record in these sort of games is pretty woeful.
I almost hope we get knocked out by Real as if we make the final we will be schooled by Klopp again and that doesn’t bear thinking about.

Great manager, super guy, but a long way from elite and we will never ever win the CL with him at the club.
Lol I think you've got the definition of elite the other way around. Winning a league is no joke, it needs consistent performance in 38 games compared to russian roulette of cup competitions.

It's simple
We don't have the squad depth to cope when the going gets tough.
Liverpools squad is better in my opinion
They played benfica, we played athletico Madrid
There squad is not better they just were able to rest players
Milner, tmikas, Henderson, origi, Keira, Jones are average
They act like it is amazing then they had a few injuries last season, gave up and won fuck all!

I feel so sorry for those who spent hard earned money to watch that! If Pep had no intention of trying to win that today then he should have just took the complete U23 team and rested everyone. But once again he is a law unto himself and bizarrely puts out a 50/50 half arsed team of players with no form and players who were shattered. Other than Ake and Stones the whole team and non tactics were a bloody disaster. Why you would persist with the same exhausted team for the full 90 minutes is amongst the greatest acts of obstinate stupidity I have ever witnessed.
Spot on

Love pep and he is a great manager at league level as his record proves.
He isn’t however an elite manager in the manner of Ferguson of Klopp.
Too many instances of hugely important one off cup games being fucked up either by poor team selection, head scratching tactics, baffling use/non-use of substitutions or a combination of all three.

The true elite managers can get their teams over the line in difficult circumstances and in one off must win games. Often by sheer force of will and personality.

Peps record in these sort of games is pretty woeful.
I almost hope we get knocked out by Real as if we make the final we will be schooled by Klopp again and that doesn’t bear thinking about.

Great manager, super guy, but a long way from elite and we will never ever win the CL with him at the club.
Wow what a stupid statement
What did Klopp win last year?

We could have won with the team we played minus the keeper.

it’s like playing 12 against 10.

Unless he was told to throw the game?

*tin hat on firmly*

Kazzydenya please put down the crack pipe before it’s too late sir.

Klopp is not better than Pep and Pep doesn’t deserve to be fired.

That rock is making your mind mush!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.