Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Fuckin state of this place, we’re still top of the league and in european cup semi
and a week ago we bossed the scouse cunts, all they ‘ve won so far is the league cup but to listen to the fuckin big girls blouses on here we might aswell throw the towel in, well we’re not and we’re winning the league and beating them scouse cunts in the european cup final.

Anfield South? How many times under Klopp, about 3 or 4 so far?fuck off Winter you prick.
I know it hurts, but the first 25 minutes it sounded from the terraces and it looked on the pitch like they played some conference team. The noise they were making was better than any atmosphere I remember recently from Anfield. Mate, they've bummed us the big time today, we need to forget that and keep fighting, there another two trophies to win, BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORGET THAT FIRST HALF PEFORMANCE, OR WHATEVER IT WAS???

for once Pep was right to throw this game , poor buggers were dead on their feet.
credit him and the lads for getting anywhere near a full strength dippers side.

as always the title is everything .
You honestly think pep threw the game haha.

We must just be very fortunate to be getting away with being top of the league and in a second Champions League semi-final in 12 months without a striker...

Imagine if we were any good and only losing by one goal with half a team missing against the greatest team ever to play the game, having given them a three goal head start?

This team and Pep will not let us down this season.

Let Liverpool take all the plaudits, we will take the two trophies that matter.

Liked this.. but my word, we were terrible today. Lovely day out in the sun and all that, but that was it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.