Liverpool FA Cup s/f (N) | Post Match Thread

Biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever read on BM, congratulations on a ridiculous post that will never be beaten in the “shittiest post of the 21st Century”
I do think it’s bollocks too but a friend of mine in Germany was glad to see the back of Pep because he said that Bayern would never win the champions league under Guardiola.. coincidence??

Before I engage project Media Blackout can someone more learned put my mind at ease and convince me then cunts cant win a treble or day I say it a quad... Nah... Surely we've got enough in the tank and only Kyle long term out. Come on City!!
Watch half the Chelsea team pick up season ending injuries in a hard fought win over Palace

No team can complete in all competitions. The squads are not big enough and the actual competition is too much when it gets to the business end of things.

We must just be very fortunate to be getting away with being top of the league and in a second Champions League semi-final in 12 months without a striker...

Imagine if we were any good and only losing by one goal with half a team missing against the greatest team ever to play the game, having given them a three goal head start?

This team and Pep will not let us down this season.

Let Liverpool take all the plaudits, we will take the two trophies that matter.

No team can complete in all competitions. The squads are not big enough and the actual competition is too much when it gets to the business end of things.
Disagree. We gave it a damn good go, and we DID compete for the quadruple. We just didn't succeed.
Liverpool are doing the same, and they are certainly competing.
I think both teams are setting new standards and showing it IS possible. Just because it's not been done yet doesn't make it impossible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.