Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Once more the red half bring shame upon my city. We get judged because of them. Now, we are not saints, we have our own idiots. But Come on, nobody else has fans like them. I feel for the decent reds fans having to put up with these morons.

Of course, they will say it was not them, it never happened, or try and deflect the blame ... the line will start with "The City fans were singing Hillsborough songs". It does not matter that your fans did not sing such songs for the media and the countless ex LFC players who are employed by SKY/BBC, will back them up as they always do. Any wrong doing by them will get swept under the magic carpet.

They need calling out. No club is perfect, but they are getting beyond a joke.
Everyone sees it, all sets of fans know what they’re like. But their constant deflection means they always get away with it.

I really do feel sorry for your fanbase having to share a city with them.

Within minutes of coming online after the game last night, having sat in the ground the entire game and witness no Hillsborough chanting of any kind, ‘Hillsborough’ was being brought up online by Liverpool fans. They’re fucking mental.

I replied to this mate, loads of Liverpool fans aghast at the coin incident.

Looking back I somehow fucked up and quoted you, apologies :)

One of the replies, sounds about as plausible as the Bus driver collection story but can any blues add or detract from this...

Is there a "victim mentality" at LFC and maybe in Scouseland in general? Yes.

Did some L'pool fans (choosing words carefully) act in ways that contributed to the deaths of Juventus fans at Heysel? Yes.

Did I witness feral behavior masquerading as "just a bit of fun, la" when the missus & I were in Paris for her big birthday in May, which happened to coincide with a certain CL football match? Yes (and my post about it on RAWK lasted for twenty minutes.)

Do all football clubs including MCFC (OK maybe not Fulham or Torquay) attract crude & nasty gobshites who sometimes use violence on followers of other clubs, or are City's thousands of fans all as pure as the driven snow outside Bethlehem that long-ago night? Among the many examples of City morons I recall were the thugs who jumped off a train at Bolton station after the Blackburn promotion match to attack three innocent Bolton lads, then spent the rest of the trip back to Manchester threatening any Blues who called them out on it. So let's leave out the holier than thou stuff.

The likelihood is a statement by Liverpool’s official channel only, would irritate Liverpool fans and inflame the sense of injustice on their side.

Rightly or wrongly I think the clubs, by issuing joint statements, and not referencing particular incidents are trying to normalise relationships through their joint actions. Whether that is right or wrong I don't know.

Personally people need to take a look at themselves and if football fills you with so much hate, it might be worth knocking it on its head.
i wonder if we're playing the long game with these joint statements for the game at our ground. paving the way for a joint message in the next game at Anfield. try and drag liverpool into taking a clear stance so that they have to be seen to back it up.

They have rotten luck. Loads of them dropping things by mistake. Butter fingers!

Why would you have a collection for the driver in the ground and not on the bus?
That coach driver from Tamworth will be pissed off, £30 down the drain!

Am assuming it's a reference to our disgraced mayor, so could be a red or blue, possibly neither. The irony of a young girl going to a game and coming away injured sadly, should not be lost on them. Sadly as long as your winning and competing for trophies your going to be their public enemy number 1.
They're a weird breed and I've struggled for years to understand their logic.
Ha, yeah got the reference - just assumed it was a pisstake account given the username and the post in question!

I'd say it's a very clear way of highlighting the club and fans victim complex in every thing you say and do.

Not exclusive to any one thing.

"Liverpool fans cracked a young girl's head open"

"Why aren't you talking about the mean words that hurt our feelings?!"
Do you not understand mate? its the Tories fault for not letting them have job's! If they were allowed to work (which they are so desperate to do), that pint pot would have been filled with bank notes, instead of the shrapnel that the mother of the lad who threw it, earnt the night before!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.