Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Pretty sure the club took out a full page ad in the match programme that day, expressing our ongoing condolences to the families bereaved on that dark day in South Yorkshire. Yet their feral fans dished out abuse to Yaya as he was stretchered off. They have a not insignificant section of scum in their fanbase. "Best supporters in the world"? Like fuck they are.
they did the exact same to Ederson when he was carried off on oxygen whilst unconscious!

I can see the logic of the one before the game, but not the one this morning, almost everything last night was on them, City should have been condeming it, simple as that. There didn't appear to be any/many derogitory chants from us from what I heard either. More than one of our supporters suffered injury it seems, so we shouldn't be doing "joint statements" that appear neutral, not good enough from City.
Apparently there was some racist abuse from a City fan towards Liverpool fan, so the club should rightly condemn that, as should Liverpool with the numerous missiles thrown and the man assaulted outside the stadium. The sooner clubs start accepting responsibility for, or at least acknowledging, the specific actions of their fans then it’s more of a starting point than vague, joint statements imo.

England is a family built on great traditions each city has contributed, London , Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds , Sheffield, Bristol etc…and then there’s them the runt of the litter who wants no part of it and just thrives on being different because they think they’ve been treated differently from the rest.

Why do Bluemoon time after time allow gobshite dippers on here trotting out their endless litany of self pitying excuses that nobody in the whole country believes. None of these pitiful fuckers add anything new or sensible to the debate and they merely seek to antagonise blues which they invariably do.

Seriously why do Bluemoon give them a platform ??

I know. But if I posted it I’d get banned. Work it out, it’s not hard.

But as I’ve got 4 years to cover the North stand expansion, info and pictures, I’m going to put City fans on BM first and keep my gob shut.

Apparently there was some racist abuse from a City fan towards Liverpool fan, so the club should rightly condemn that
No problem with that Ric, but the bulk of last nights issues seem to be one way from what I've read here, so joining up with them, especially after the other controversial letter/email wasn't a good idea.

They also should recognise that putting 6000 liverpool fans above City fans was a poor idea, and a recipe for disaster.

We don't help ourselves sometimes.

If a city fan racially abused a disabled liverpool fan then the y need a banning order and the club should go fully at it.

However on the rest of last night the blatant lies about the coin/pot/piss/flare throwing is quite pathetic from them red scouse wank stains and their club needs to list and shame the antics, as do we with the above racism.

coming out together and hiding who did what on either side is only fueling tit for tat every meeting between us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.