Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Everyone sees it, all sets of fans know what they’re like. But their constant deflection means they always get away with it.

I really do feel sorry for your fanbase having to share a city with them.

Within minutes of coming online after the game last night, having sat in the ground the entire game and witness no Hillsborough chanting of any kind, ‘Hillsborough’ was being brought up online by Liverpool fans. They’re fucking mental.
Thing is we supported them re Hillsborough as many fans did, and what do we get in return. Many blues lost family and friends there, it's not even uniquely a disaster that affected them. They need to be called out by their own fanbase and club, but even then I doubt they would change their ways. They have weaponised Hillsborough and that in itself is as offensive as any chants that might upset them.

not sure if posted but even so these cunts have some front on them

He obviously thinks GMP has a bit more about them than Dipper Plod!

Suppose the **** that lobbed the flair was scared of a fire in the 3rd tier, fucking hero!

And all those drinks containers thrown, get rid as they may cause a scold.

Fucking Cunts.

Any contrition by the club would help, it would help a lot, it would send a signal to their fans that the door swings both ways.
True. Think that applies to their client journalists too. There’s rarely, if ever, any criticism of their fans’ actions from the likes of Simon Hughes, David Maddock, Chris Bascombe, James Pearce etc.

i wonder if we're playing the long game with these joint statements for the game at our ground. paving the way for a joint message in the next game at Anfield. try and drag liverpool into taking a clear stance so that they have to be seen to back it up.
Its hard to know. I think the clubs are desperate to move away from the toxicity of recent matches and considered it better to work together to normalise things. Maybe there has also been a bit of introspection at the clubs on how they have to lead by example not potentially stoke the flames.

Fucking disgrace, is this part of the club being run by backward twats? It looks like it to me, start pointing the finger in the right direction City you dummies

Lost a lot of sympathy over Hillsborough after the champions league final in Athens. People who were well aware of the dangers of jibbing in did not hesitate to do so and fans with genuine tickets were locked out. If Liverpool fans have not learned the lessons of overcrowding, what hope is their for the rest of us.

I suppose all the piss that was thrown was urine samples that the scousers were dropping off at their GP’s the next day and were just resting on the railings
I just worry that if this carries on the club will attract pervs like @idahoblues who would see 90 mins of footy and a golden shower as value for money. I know misty soon cancelled his tunnel club membership once he realised no one was going to shit on the glass roof.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.