Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Items were being thrown before the always the victims chant.

So the always the victims chant had nothing to do with items being thrown by Liverpool fans.

Liverpool fans threw those items because, we’ll, they’re Liverpool fans.

I know a few decent coppers but like every situation in life there's that balance between control and not wanting to be controlled. Often people who've experienced negative feelings of being undermined, controlled, not treated well - when presented with an opportunity for deviance they act upon it.

Take the example of the man who's been bullied (a cliche for coppers I know), or the man who's been rejected by all the tarts in town, the man who feels intimated by the dickheads, the gangs, the hench blokes, the bully types, the young lads who have nothing to lose so offer you out.....this is the control balance in action. You don't have much control and you resent it. Give these men the opportunity to do something that gives them control and often they will act upon it.

Add into the mix a narcissistic type personality where any rejection or questioning of the ego is met with resentment and you have the fuel for a classic dick head copper. Which unfortunately seems to describe at least 70-80 percent of the cunts.
then look at the coppers who run into terrorist attacks (London Bridge, Borough Market to name two) with nothing more than a baton!

are they classic dick heads?

out of interest what do you do for a living? whatever it is i'm sure your the biggest dick head in your trade!

If you have something to say, then you should say it.

I did once. Just my truthful view and opinion, which I stand by to this day. But I was banned from the Liverpool thread and BM.

Liverpool Echo getting priorities right :

“Liverpool have confirmed their intention to investigate a number of incidents at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium on Thursday night that includes the racial abuse of disabled supporters.
Despite the entertainment on the pitch, the match was marred by a number of disturbances in the crowd that saw Liverpool 's disabled supporters abused on the tribune. Objects were also thrown from the visitors into the home end, causing injury to a teenage girl.
A City supporter was ejected from the stadium for the abuse, which is understood to be of a racist nature, that was aimed at some of Liverpool's disabled following in Manchester.
Greater Manchester Police have also launched an investigation after a 15-year-old girl suffered injuries when an object was thrown in her direction. It's understood the cuts sustained were serious enough to require treatment at the stadium on the night”

In other words :
Liverpool fans getting shouted at….

…and while were on the subject some random 15yr old girl get’s head cut open by pint pot filled with coins thrown from the top tier

Next………

I did once. Just my truthful view and opinion, which I stand by to this day. But I was banned from the Liverpool thread and BM.
Sorry, but you’ll have to refresh my memory as I can’t recall that. By all means, do it by PM if you’d prefer.

Its hard to know. I think the clubs are desperate to move away from the toxicity of recent matches and considered it better to work together to normalise things. Maybe there has also been a bit of introspection at the clubs on how they have to lead by example not potentially stoke the flames.

What evidence do we have that Liverpool want to move away from it. Remember they have encouraged it.
Maybe now they realise or have been told privately but I think the olive branch has always come from City but I still have not seen any evidence from the club.

The statement from Hil support group is a step forward & welcome but I think they have been just as bad in the past.

If a city fan racially abused a disabled liverpool fan then the y need a banning order and the club should go fully at it.

However on the rest of last night the blatant lies about the coin/pot/piss/flare throwing is quite pathetic from them red scouse wank stains and their club needs to list and shame the antics, as do we with the above racism.

coming out together and hiding who did what on either side is only fueling tit for tat every meeting between us.

They were arrested. That’s the crux, somebody committed a crime & they were dealt with.

We’ll probably find out hey said fuck off back to Norway to an able bodied Scouser who’s been on invalidity for 20 years ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.