Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Have a big fucking net rolled up on the top of that roof, the first missile that comes down, down comes the netting to stop anymore, fan safety should come first.
Laughable that the Scousers want everyone's sympathy but are ok to throw objects onto kids, always the victims.

I hope that City will do something for the victim and her family. Inviting them to watch a game in a top hospitality suite and meet some of the players would be appropriate.
I am confident that this will happen even if it kept on the "down low" - our club is very good at things like this.

Catching up with this thread and laughing at the coach driver excuse. Forget the discussion about whether or not you have a collection before the end of the journey. How does something that accidentally falls of a third tier ledge end up in the first tier unless it is thrown with some velocity. It has to be a parody account by an Everton fan.
It’s because there is no atmosphere at The Etihad it’s a bit like the moon no gravity ;-)

Have a big fucking net rolled up on the top of that roof, the first missile that comes down, down comes the netting to stop anymore, fan safety should come first.
Laughable that the Scouse rats want everyone's sympathy but are ok to throw objects onto kids, always the victims.

Agree I would even have a safety net along both sides of the dippers in April.

Any authority that says City cant should be held fully accountable should anything happen.

Put it I the risk assessment only a fool would over ride the safety officers risk assessment

Is there also a point that the marshalls/security feel scared of the dippers ?

A few marshals asking a few 100 dippers to stop throw things its not going to work.

How you control a big crowd that does want to behave I have no idea
If you have been up there regularly you would not have an ounce of confidence in the stewarding. It ranges from non existent to piss poor. They can’t even keep the exits free of people. They are idiots.

Laughable that the Scousers want everyone's sympathy but are ok to throw objects onto kids, always the victims.

They have netting in the away section at Goodison and they do put netting up at the swamp on European games across the away end. It should be across the 3rd tier on cup games from now on.

Nail on the head. Send out silly emails before the game to supporters but then but revenue over safety and fan enjoyment (or should I say ‘match day experience’?). So typical of our club nowadays. Money is at the forefront of all decisions made. The normal fans are a nuisance who just get in the way of it all.
Come up with a better solution then. Where do you put 6k opposition supporters that doesn’t entail closing a huge slice of match day revenue and ‘experience’. Like I said earlier we don’t have this problem with other fans so why should we close down hospitality?

They throw flares a lot it seems, wonder what Wolves ever did to them?

Liverpool Football Club is investigating after a fan was left with head injuries when a lit flare was thrown at her face during the final game of the Premier League season.

The woman, who has asked not to be named, had travelled to Anfield from the South West to watch the Reds take on Wolves in the tense season finale on Sunday May 22. Liverpool won the game but lost out to Manchester City in the race for the league title.

Towards the end of the match, as Mo Salah finally put the Reds ahead, a red flare landed in the Wolves section.

Unfortunately/understandably it was chucked back and an innocent liverpool fan from Cornwall was burned.

I hope that City will do something for the victim and her family. Inviting them to watch a game in a top hospitality suite and meet some of the players would be appropriate.
I am confident that this will happen even if it kept on the "down low" - our club is very good at things like this.
They may do but I would not hold their breath

My lad was also hit by a bottle, as I have said, no injury but the club have responded simply by saying an investigation is being conducted

Usually I would simply say, you know what it happened, you are ok, move on but the email before the game in part caused this so I want the club to do something.

They should take some responsibility.

Come up with a better solution then. Where do you put 6k opposition supporters that doesn’t entail closing a huge slice of match day revenue and ‘experience’. Like I said earlier we don’t have this problem with other fans so why should we close down hospitality?
The solution is easy. Restrict their ticket allocation to 2K for safety reasons. Problem solved. They will do the same but so what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.