Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Catching up with this thread and laughing at the coach driver excuse. Forget the discussion about whether or not you have a collection before the end of the journey. How does something that accidentally falls of a third tier ledge end up in the first tier unless it is thrown with some velocity. It has to be a parody account by an Everton fan.

I think we can all agree that was a joke and a bit of a parody.

Which is scary, for Liverpool, that they have become so fucking comical themselves thatbao many can find it properly believable.

Not even got the energy to read @A.J scouser’s new messages. We’ve witnessed more injuries, more violence, and yet I’m sure he’ll find a way to blame it on either City, society, the government, VAR, Chelsea or the Queen.

I’m a nice guy and usually quite patient but seriously, just do one. Today’s not the day.
Apparently it was something to do with Margaret Thatcher singling the Scousers out for mistreatment 40 years ago. That's why they felt the need to indiscriminately pelt the lower tiers of the South Stand with missiles.

@give it to gordon

Your last paragraph is so true. All I can say is, if nothing happens to the culprits from Thursday night - I wouldn’t want to be a Liverpool fan coming to the Etihad next year.

I have choose not to come to the last two home games with the dippers because of their behaviour.

Know I feel it's my duty to seriously think about attending in April to stand by my fellow Citys fans.

Good honest citizens can only take so much before we turn

I hope if the dippers come to the Etihad in April, City put up netting on each side of them to protect our fans.

It should be in the risk assessment
I’d say shove them in the academy stadium with a big screen on the pitch.

Or even better a big screen at klAnfield…

oh wait they can’t put a screen there because it will mean VAR decisions might get scrutinised … and would mean the PL stopping bowing down to one of only two clubs (guess the other…) and enforcing their own rules on having screen(s) in PL grounds.

What evidence do we have that Liverpool want to move away from it. Remember they have encouraged it.
Maybe now they realise or have been told privately but I think the olive branch has always come from City but I still have not seen any evidence from the club.

The statement from Hil support group is a step forward & welcome but I think they have been just as bad in the past.

I suppose the only evidence is the joint emails and the less explosive comments from Klopp before the match.

Without question the rivalry has been stoked but I doubt people could foresee the current levels of toxicity. Players/managers big up matches to gain a competitive advantage from their support, sadly in this instance its gone a step too far.

See, my problem with this post, mate, is this: it all sounds sensible, and reasonable. And actually, in purely pragmatic terms, you're right.
But what it amounts to is us, the home club, having to adjust to this particular set of away supporters, because of anticipated trouble from them! You're right of course, but for pity's sake, we've had other sets of supporters up there, and not the most angelic at that (weren't Leeds allocated that whole section when we played them in the cup a few years ago, might be wrong). We only have to do this for Liverpool? Not United, not Chelsea, not Arsenal (carry on with the list).See what I'm saying? Why, up and down the country, do clubs have to make special allowances for these people and their pet two-legged rottweilers?
Just one other point. I sure as hell wouldn't put that lot in the north stand. There are kids in there, and families. And these people (and it's not the whole six thousand, let's have it right, but a sizeable and vicious minority who are always, always on standby to behave like shits) are no respecters of minors, children, cf. the fifteen-year-old girl who copped the missile from above her.
In short, why in God's name does the world have to make allowances for LFC and its fans?
All understood.....perhaps my points were not well made.

These ideas are entirely for the benefit of City fans.

SS & NS Uppers are always dedicated City ends.

SS1 for cup game opposition fans.

Normal SS three tiers for PL games if opposition can sell them.

I don't think I suggested opposition fans in NS.

Hope this clarifys things

No worries (must have misunderstood about the Family Stand).
I was making a general point, really, about Liverpool's fans and their status not only at the Etihad but up and down the land. Talk to Arsenal fans, to United fans, to Southampton fans. Talk to any other set of fans — they are truly, sincerely hated.
They're not completely alone, by the way. You've got Millwall. But who really cares about Millwall outside of south-east London?

Last edited:
Reactions: PPT

To be honest, there shouldn't be any occasion where opposition fans are above/under each other. I have never seen anything on the levels of Thursday, but there's often the odd coin thrown here and there.

Thursday was something else! Half of the City of Liverpool's GDP ended up in SSL1...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.