Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

It's the fault of City fans' singing and City orginisers placing Liverpool fans in the wrong place...

Not the fault of the violent scumbags throwing missiles at little girls...
Yes it is the fault of ’violent scumbags throwing missiles’ you are excusing these barstewards.

Every person is responsible for their own actions. Never, ever excuse people like this.

They seriously expect people to believe they had a whip round for the coach driver before the game ??? and if that wasn't bad enough they claim some people put Notes in there too , do they think everyone else is as thick as them and spend all their life lying ,the neck on them scumbags is unbelievable
I think it was a piss-take but you never know with them.

Bit like if the person who threw the flare into our fans claiming that they work on the railways and had the flare in order to warn trains if the signalling had failed. In horror, they felt it in their pocket and took it out to hand it to a steward. But as they did that, someone barged into them, the flare flew out of their hand and the bit that sets it off got caught in their watch strap.

Villa fans were complaining about City fans doing exactly that after the last game of last season. They said we launched coins into their end continuously through the game and smoke bombs (not flares, much like Liverpool fans didn’t throw flares into our fans the other night, it was a smoke bomb) into their end through the celebrations of goals.

Some Villa fans said that final day was the wildest most frightening day they’ve experienced at a football game.
Not doubting that but I’ve watched loads of Villa YouTubers/fans video accounts of that day and not one incident of that nature was recorded (obviously doesn’t mean it didn’t happen) think it’s a safe bet one or two may of lost their head at 0-2 though

I know people say its only words but i can remember absolutely losing my fucking mind when i went to a Cardiff game & the Leeds supporters sang a lovely ditty about Aberfan.
Im not condoning Liverpool fans whatsoever but some songs sang at grounds across the country can certainly make people react very badly

I don't like the idea of banning fans but it may be the best way to go, if not then why not install the very best CCTV in the away section that clearly covers every single seat in high resolution. At least then anyone out of order can be identified.

City pelted the neutral tier with baguettes in the Nou Camp, when we first played Barca in the Champs League. How you fookers missed my big head I will never know!

I remember the French (Could have been St Etienne) pelting the rags with bread when we had the bread shortages in the 70's ?

I like to incorporate 'buffoon' in my daily vocabulary
It's an excellent word 'Buffoon' I had a chance to use a very under-used phrase whilst out on my bike the other week when I encountered about a dozen blokes in a country lane who were blasting away at anything that moved with their 12 Bore Shotguns, as I cycled past them some twat in a Tweed 3 Piece (Coat ,Hat & Trousers ) said to "Morning Old Boy " to which I replied " Why don't you fuck right off you Slack-Jawed Yokel" he wasn't best pleased but hey -ho that's life .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.