Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Enough is enough we just dont let them into our ground for the forseeable future , job done. No doubt they will do exactly the same which is fine by me , then the only reason i would go back to Dipperland is for the annual re-union with my hub caps,wiper blades and cd player
My last trip to Anfield was shit anyway. Kettled before kick off resulting in a dangerous crush with many fans not getting in until 20 minutes after kick off. From the back of the away section it was like watching the match through a letter box. Won’t be arsed if I never go there again.

Villa fans were complaining about City fans doing exactly that after the last game of last season. They said we launched coins into their end continuously through the game and smoke bombs (not flares, much like Liverpool fans didn’t throw flares into our fans the other night, it was a smoke bomb) into their end through the celebrations of goals.

Some Villa fans said that final day was the wildest most frightening day they’ve experienced at a football game.

Yeah that did happen im afraid.i waa sat in SSL3 near the back not far from the villa fans, when the 2 and 3rd went in saw a couple of smoke bombs fly past into the Villa end , not very clever.
Unlike some i do like smoke bombs , but it shit when the throw them.

their fans hate the Conservative party because of the Sun newspaper and the Tory government blaming the death of 97 Liverpool fans at a football game on the fans. And allowing South Yorkshire police and the FA to escape any blame for decades. That's the reality.
The Sun newspaper they have good reason to mistrust - Im not so sure about the Tory government. Their initial reaction was to blame All football fans for the state of football and on the back of Heysel there was a natural mistrust of Liverpool fans anyway. However the Taylor report (appointed by Thatcher as the official enquiry) completely exonerated blame of the Liverpool fans and laid all blame at the hands of the police and Sheffield Wednesday - they found no evidence that Liverpool fans turning up late or being pissed played any factor in the disaster.
I agree this didn’t lead to prosecutions - I’m not sure how the FA were to blame unless the selecting Hillsborough as the venue was a factor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.