Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I've been out tonight with a senior first-team Liverpool employee and he says some of their fans are wankers of the highest order and don't even go to watch the games, but to cause trouble.
Klopp said that? Wow.

Seriously though, if they actually came out and said something like that it'd probably help the situation.

Agree with this although I'd argue for a higher figure. It would be nice if all clubs could come up with new chants that aren't derogatory, homophobic or just outright nasty but I won't hold my breath.
Why can’t we (all fans not just City) stick to singing and encouraging our own players?

When you were a kid at school and your Mum or Dad came to watch you play did they shout for you and your team or did they start shouting abuse at the other team? Or did they shout for you and your mates and left your opponents alone?
I know this might sound naïve but surely it’s better than getting City into trouble with the powers that be!?

Before you say a) well they started them
Or
b) everyone does it
I will answer with just one idea/sentence
“If thry put their hand in the fire would you?”

Merry Christmas everyone. :-) :-)
I hope Santa brings you all you ask
(Within reason).

Why can’t we (all fans not just City) stick to singing and encouraging our own players?

When you were a kid at school and your Mum or Dad came to watch you play did they shout for you and your team or did they start shouting abuse at the other team? Or did they shout for you and your mates and left your opponents alone?
I know this might sound naïve but surely it’s better than getting City into trouble with the powers that be!?

Before you say a) well they started them
Or
b) everyone does it
I will answer with just one idea/sentence
“If thry put their hand in the fire would you?”

Merry Christmas everyone. :-) :-)
I hope Santa brings you all you ask
(Within reason).
Yes, and three cheers for United whilst we’re at it, “Hip Hip.....FUCK THAT”
Altogether now, “Ryan Giggs is illegitimate...”

Yes, and three cheers for United whilst we’re at it, “Hip Hip.....FUCK THAT”
Altogether now, “Ryan Giggs is illegitimate...”
I didn’t realise that I hadn’t made myself clear! Or are you a Manchester United supporter ready to cheer for your team as I was suggesting people cheer for the team they are supporting!? :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.