Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Why can’t we (all fans not just City) stick to singing and encouraging our own players?

When you were a kid at school and your Mum or Dad came to watch you play did they shout for you and your team or did they start shouting abuse at the other team? Or did they shout for you and your mates and left your opponents alone?
I know this might sound naïve but surely it’s better than getting City into trouble with the powers that be!?

Before you say a) well they started them
Or
b) everyone does it
I will answer with just one idea/sentence
“If thry put their hand in the fire would you?”

Merry Christmas everyone. :-) :-)
I hope Santa brings you all you ask
(Within reason).
I think at least a 24 hour ceasefire would be in order from midnight!

Don’t worry about @johnnytapia EB, he’s nearly as big a Blue as me.
I thought he might be trying to do a Clarkie or wind me up.
But he can’t wind me up tonight as I’ve had a glass of mulled wine and some chestnuts plus I’ve won a prize in my great-granddaughter’s netball team raffle which enables me to give her an extra Christmas present. So I’m feeling very happy. :-)

I didn’t realise that I hadn’t made myself clear! Or are you a Manchester United supporter ready to cheer for your team as I was suggesting people cheer for the team they are supporting!? :-)
Not a a bad idea though Sheila. I think we should all give it a rendition of Viva Ronaldo at the Old Trafford Derby. He’s humiliated them after all.

I thought he might be trying to do a Clarkie or wind me up.
But he can’t wind me up tonight as I’ve had a glass of mulled wine and some chestnuts plus I’ve won a prize in my great-granddaughter’s netball team raffle which enables me to give her an extra Christmas present. So I’m feeling very happy. :-)
And I meant to say that you’re a bigger Blue than both of us put together x

Actually made mulled wine last night for the first time!

Marry Christmas, EB x

Songs fall in to 2 categories:
1. Those praising your team / its players/ its past
2. Those Taking the unbridled piss out of the opposition/ other hated teams. These may involve deeply insensitive words / phrases/ ideas- in fact, the more insensitive, the better, as it’s likely to piss off the other fans even more, hence the dippers getting their dirty knickers in a twist about being hailed as an outpost of poverty, pestilence and disease.
It’s piss taking.
It’s football.
This.

Next time i go to a City v Liverpool game it'll make me wanna chant "you scouse bastards" even louder.

And I meant to say that you’re a bigger Blue than both of us put together x

Actually made mulled wine last night for the first time!

Marry Christmas, EB x
I used to make my own mulled wine but now there’s only me at home to drink it I buy the M & S one. I hope you enjoyed it?

I’m off to my granddaughter’s house first tomorrow, then to my daughter’s for Christmas dinner.
My great-grandchildren just FaceTimed me to show me the milk and mince pies out for Santa! :-)

Why can’t we (all fans not just City) stick to singing and encouraging our own players?

When you were a kid at school and your Mum or Dad came to watch you play did they shout for you and your team or did they start shouting abuse at the other team? Or did they shout for you and your mates and left your opponents alone?
I know this might sound naïve but surely it’s better than getting City into trouble with the powers that be!?

Or
b) everyone does it

(Within reason).
Perhaps I'm misreading your post Eccles but we agree with each other :)

Happy Christmas chuck.

Or
b) everyone does it

(Within reason).

To be fair EB when I played for a youth side the shit hit the fan most days, imagine a team from Wythenshawe playing a team like Birley high? it was no picnic.

Ohh and happy Christmas I hope you have a wonderful day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.