Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I used to make my own mulled wine but now there’s only me at home to drink it I buy the M & S one. I hope you enjoyed it?

I’m off to my granddaughter’s house first tomorrow, then to my daughter’s for Christmas dinner.
My great-grandchildren just FaceTimed me to show me the milk and mince pies out for Santa! :-)

Have a great Christmas EB!

:-)

I used to make my own mulled wine but now there’s only me at home to drink it I buy the M & S one. I hope you enjoyed it?

I’m off to my granddaughter’s house first tomorrow, then to my daughter’s for Christmas dinner.
My great-grandchildren just FaceTimed me to show me the milk and mince pies out for Santa! :-)
Try not to get coined on the way.

As mariah carey would sing

All I want for Xmas is food
I don’t want a lot for Xmas
A tin of soup and bread will do
My universal credit has all run out
so all I want for Xmas is food

Why don’t we all grow some fucking balls. It’s Christmas. Be thankful that times aren’t how they were 30 years ago. If we were really bothered, we’d have the scum outside. But we didn’t.

Raise a glass to our Pep, The Norwegian Maestro and Mr Sheikh, and pop another cork or two.

Merry fucking Christmas blues. CTID

I've been out tonight with a senior first-team Liverpool employee and he says some of their fans are wankers of the highest order and don't even go to watch the games, but to cause trouble.
Is he leaving in the summer with
Edwards
Ward
Graham
Always wondered if moores walked our was pushed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.