Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I’d never heard a City fan call em kopites then this lol.

I still believe it was the clearest deflection since Dunney was in our back 4.

They have zero credibility based upon their history and acts of crimilality and crime, wherever they carry out their disgusting behaviour at the expense of decent football fans.

Agree with this although I'd argue for a higher figure. It would be nice if all clubs could come up with new chants that aren't derogatory, homophobic or just outright nasty but I won't hold my breath.

I think not singing about the opposition is the only way then, let’s be honest you can’t even tell Hulk he’s not incredible.

Park the bus in the Mourinho days was a joy as it was polite but basically made out that they were shit scared & boring.

Well the cult, i mean club need to step up and say it openly full stop

There is too much pressure from within the hierarchy at LFC to do what you suggest.

FSG, Klopp and the management are all complicit in not calling out the behaviour, and none of them have the balls to call them out for their shameful behaviour.

You’re correct in that the Spurs fans were saved by the fact that they could spill out onto the pitch.

However the fundamental problem with the Leppings Lane end was that there were two central pens and two outer pens. In 1989 the police failed to direct the fans to the two outer pens and the resulting crush was inevitable - particularly after the police opened the outer gates at kick off. The capacity of the stand was adequate provided this one rule was followed. Even given that the fans were fenced in this disaster was avoidable. For me the Police were the most culpable.
The police were clearly at fault for their role in the disaster.
My one question though would be if forest fans were at that end that day, would the same thing have happened?
We will obviously never know the answer but I do think that it's a legitimate question to ask.

The police were clearly at fault for their role in the disaster.
My one question though would be if forest fans were at that end that day, would the same thing have happened?
We will obviously never know the answer but I do think that it's a legitimate question to ask.
I for one have always had that at the back of my mind.

This is a bit disingenuous too. I've attended a lot of City games, and have genuinely never heard Hillsborough taunts. The only evidence I can find of it is a small minority of fans idiotically singing "The Sun was right, you're murderers" at Anfield earlier this season, which doesn't even make any sense. That song needs fucking off for a variety of reasons, but to suggest Hillsborough chants are widespread at City is simply not true.
I was in the away end for the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough and the minutes silence was observed impeccably and Mike Summerbee laid a wreath in the centre circle. This was a surprise to no one, Hillsborough shouts were never a City thing.

After the game a city coach still got bricked, and this was about 9 years ago long before things soured like they have now.

Liverpool fans have always behaved like cretins, they just do it more frequently now. And they just have to use whatever bullshit narrative they can concoct to try and justify it or characterise themselves as aggrieved victims lashing out.

Genuinely pathetic. They behave and operate like an actual cult. Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing - Liverpool Football Cult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.