Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

There is too much pressure from within the hierarchy at LFC to do what you suggest.

FSG, Klopp and the management are all complicit in not calling out their behaviour, and none of them have the balls to call them out for their shameful behaviour.
The club actually defend it, legitimise it and market it with their ‘It means more’ bollocks.

With Merseyside Police bosses safely in their pocket, the LFC hierarchy are not going to rock the boat with their supporters who call themselves fans and cause all the problems, regularly carrying out attacks against the supporters of other clubs.

It is obvious that their ringleaders are able to control and demand whatever they want regarding attacks, crime and disgusting behaviour from their lawless footsoldiers, safe in the knowledge that none of them will ever be identified and brought to justice by a corrupt and compliant police force.

The media and authorities are also too cowardly, and financially dependent upon the dippers, to ever call them out and expose their behaviour for what it really is.

Sadly there are too many weak and pathetic individuals, who could expose these vile members of the cult, but are too frightenend to do so, and for that reason football in general is the loser, whilst LFC continue to reap in massive amounts of income whilst harbouring a vicious and evil band of criminals .
I was in the away end for the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough and the minutes silence was observed impeccably and Mike Summerbee laid a wreath in the centre circle. This was a surprise to no one, Hillsborough shouts were never a City thing.

After the game a city coach still got bricked, and this was about 9 years ago long before things soured like they have now.

Liverpool fans have always behaved like cretins, they just do it more frequently now. And they just have to use whatever bullshit narrative they can concoct to try and justify it or characterise themselves as aggrieved victims lashing out.

Genuinely pathetic. They behave and operate like an actual cult. Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing - Liverpool Football Cult.

They tell lies in order to deflect from their own disgusting behaviour and acts of thuggery . They are a shameless cult.

The police were clearly at fault for their role in the disaster.
My one question though would be if forest fans were at that end that day, would the same thing have happened?
We will obviously never know the answer but I do think that it's a legitimate question to ask.
It is a legitimate question. Which leads to the question how significant was the late arrival of thousands of Liverpool fans just before kick off. I think it only became significant when the police made the stupid decision to open the gate without guiding the fans away from the central pens. Would things have been different if Forest fans had arrived earlier - I’m not convinced it would.

Final, final post as I saw this and couldn't help but respond.

I had family and friends in the thick of it and know the impact on them. This isn't just football banter to many people.

If I started mouthing off about death to someone else who had been affected by it, even without the horrific circumstances of hillsborough, I would expect a smack in the mouth.

I'll leave it there.
So the girl deserved it Because someone sang a nasty song? Tbh it's what I am hearing from most lfc fans.

What we all want (all other fanbases) is for you guys to just weed out the dickheads who do that sort of stuff instead of giving pathetic excuses for the violence that then allows these people to just carry on, even worse it justifies their behaviour.

You’re correct in that the Spurs fans were saved by the fact that they could spill out onto the pitch.

However the fundamental problem with the Leppings Lane end was that there were two central pens and two outer pens. In 1989 the police failed to direct the fans to the two outer pens and the resulting crush was inevitable - particularly after the police opened the outer gates at kick off. The capacity of the stand was adequate provided this one rule was followed. Even given that the fans were fenced in this disaster was avoidable. For me the Police were the most culpable.
One thing that doesn't ever get mentioned is timing.
Had a liverpool mate in the main stand at Hillsborough, he said liverpool were attacking the leppings lane end and nearly scored, the fans in the end surged and this was just after the police had let fans from outside into the ground, those let in could hear the noise of encouragement and ran to see what was happening in the game.
Mistakes were made by the authorities.
It was common for football fans to turn up to big games without tickets and try to get in and for fans to try and get in just before kick off after leaving the pub.
But letting fans in and liverpool nearly scoring shortly after played a part, very unfortunate timing.

Final, final post as I saw this and couldn't help but respond.

I had family and friends in the thick of it and know the impact on them. This isn't just football banter to many people.

If I started mouthing off about death to someone else who had been affected by it, even without the horrific circumstances of hillsborough, I would expect a smack in the mouth.

I'll leave it there.

Angrily punching someone on immediate reaction is an understandable response even if its still legally assault.

Throwing coins and missiles not to mention the pint pot drop is a calculated response and to invoke feelings over the Hillsborough tragedy as a justification isn't a defense, its a weaponisation of it.

I was in the away end for the 25 year anniversary of Hillsborough and the minutes silence was observed impeccably and Mike Summerbee laid a wreath in the centre circle. This was a surprise to no one, Hillsborough shouts were never a City thing.

After the game a city coach still got bricked, and this was about 9 years ago long before things soured like they have now.

Liverpool fans have always behaved like cretins, they just do it more frequently now. And they just have to use whatever bullshit narrative they can concoct to try and justify it or characterise themselves as aggrieved victims lashing out.

Genuinely pathetic. They behave and operate like an actual cult. Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing - Liverpool Football Cult.
And they booed us constantly throughout the game and not just a few it was many thousands the noise was deafening at times ! That's the respect and thanks they gave us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.