Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

When over 10,000 of their fans walked out during a match because FSG wanted to increase season ticket and match ticket prices, FSG knew they were f*cked and had to toe the cult line. The next owners of LFC will face the same fate.

Spot on that.

Anfield this season, the Manager and the fans behaved like cunts, bad press was coming. Soon as the match ended the Club released a pathetic statement about some bullshit graffiti and non existent chanting, heat was off.

Compare to the other night, numerous incidents from them including constant lobbing onto level 2.

No statement from City condemning them.
The difference in the two statements was pretty telling, and has certainly helped shaped the media narrative around this. Tbf, Liverpool have a far more compliant media (i.e. client journalists), and City were probably a bit hamstrung by the joint statement put out on Wednesday, but compare and contrast these:

Anyway, I’m done with this. More important to things to concentrate on now with Christmas etc. Looking forward to the Prem resuming so that the story moves on until the next time we have to play them.

Just some final points before I sign off:

- Liverpool fans signing up to flame the board won’t be tolerated. You may start out being fairly reasonable but the mask almost always slips.
- Posts calling their fans “murdering cunts”, “feral scum” etc only further add to the toxicity and also won’t be tolerated
- Nor will posts blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough. There are numerous things to legitimately criticise them for, but not this
- Jurgen Klopp remains an absolute prick

Good night, and Merry Christmas. Roll on Leeds.

I am bored with them. I hope we don't draw them in a cup anytime soon. So glad we didn't get to Paris.

I wish City had. Bar beating them, finally winning the CL, and ending their 6X’s jibes, City would have insisted on mobile phone digital tickets.

While we were in our seats ready for the match, they would have been causing trouble outside the ground and being tear gased, as their end filled up with tickless fans jibbing into the ground.

Last edited:
Not sure why some are turning this into a Hillsborough thread. It's been covered extensively for many a year. This is about the scouse fans for the last few years.
Spot on.

It’s been proven beyond doubt that SYP incompetence caused Hillsborough and the behaviour of Liverpool fans that day did not contribute to the disaster. It is also clear that the press at the time (in particular the Sun) were despicable.

We have never sung about it other than the occasional bellend that gets no support from anyone else.

What is sickening is how their current fan base uses that tragedy to justify their regular disgusting violent feral behaviour.

Any discussion of Hillsborough should be confined to the anniversary in the same way as Munich in February and Bradford in May, and their club has never had anything but respect on that anniversary from whoever they have played. The Wembley authorities fucked up massively this year by having an unannounced minutes silence in the FA Cup semi while people were still taking their seats and were unaware it was happening and we’ve never heard the end of it ever since.

They need to be called out for their behaviour. Every visiting fan from clubs that have ever been rivals (Everton, United, Chelsea etc) knows exactly what they’re like but there’s a conspiracy of silence from the clubs and press alike for fear of Hillsborough being weaponised by the feral contingent of their fan base along with their management, most of whom probably had little connection to the tragedy in 1989.

I wish City had. Bar beating them, finally winning the CL, and ending their 6X’s jibes, City would have insisted on mobile phone digital tickets.

While we were in our seats ready for the match, they would have been causing trouble outside the ground and being tear gased, as their end filled up with tickless fans jibbing into the ground.
I don't. Rather never see them again. Just my opinion, nobody else's

city" data-source="post: 15546149" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
When does it stop?

Well. We all know it doesn’t stop even if someone / some people die. So we have absolutely no chance of anything being made right.

I don't. Rather never see them again. Just my opinion, nobody else's

City will meet them at least twice a season. We‘ve meet them often because we’ve been the best 2 teams in the PL over the last 5 seasons. I’ll take my chances with them on and off the pitch in Istanbul if it means City win then CL.

Our club has no backbone, hate saying this but whisky nose wouldn’t of let this continue at the swamp, ie bus smashed young fan injured etc he would be shouting it from the roof tops until something is done pep sits there like a naughty school boy call the cunts out for what they are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.