Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

I call em red scousers or kopites.

Every scouser I've ever got on with has been a toffee.

I've got on with pool fans before, but never the scousers.
Makes me wonder how many of these pricks saying "We are Scouse not English" are even Scousers.
How many are saying it in Cornish, South Walian or a home counties accent?

That is not true. City under Pep beat liverpool to the title only 2 out of our 4 wins. The other two Utd were the runners up. The media feed the narrative that Liverpool would have had a free run and that we are the only two clubs in contention the last 5 years, but really, there has been only one truly dominant club, and that has been us.

You are right about everything uou say about their animosity though, but they also have bought their own spin. We didn't deny them as much as they think we did, because they are simply not as good as they say and think they are.

Should have said seasons.

You’re correct about the last 5 seasons. The other season was 2013-14.

DD963813-8E7E-4181-AE6D-6D0997E04372.jpeg

Throwing objects is not a new thing. I’ve just posted newspaper cuttings and details from the 1981 Boxing Day City win at Anfield when Corrigan was hit by a bottle at Anfield. You can hear John Bond talking about the LFC reaction behind the scenes too to City’s win:

Last edited:
I call em red scousers or kopites.

Every scouser I've ever got on with has been a toffee.

I've got on with pool fans before, but never the scousers.
Careful mate, we’ll have to form a new chapter of City supporters. :-)

their fans hate the Conservative party because of the Sun newspaper and the Tory government blaming the death of 97 Liverpool fans at a football game on the fans. And allowing South Yorkshire police and the FA to escape any blame for decades. That's the reality.
Their club was literally founded as a torys toy project after the Peoples club wouldn't be ripped off (he was also a mason and a member of the Orange Order, so NOT sure how he would feel about them singing IRA songs and booing the National Anthem).
But they dont like being reminded about "history," so of course I would never refer to them as Tory boys when discussing football on Social Media.......

That is not true. City under Pep beat liverpool to the title only 2 out of our 4 wins. The other two Utd were the runners up. The media feed the narrative that Liverpool would have had a free run and that we are the only two clubs in contention the last 5 years, but really, there has been only one truly dominant club, and that has been us.

You are right about everything uou say about their animosity though, but they also have bought their own spin. We didn't deny them as much as they think we did, because they are simply not as good as they say and think they are.
Yep, starting with the 17/18 season this is Liverpool's finishing positions.
4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 2nd
Add in this season where they will seemingly struggle to make 4th it's some dominance!

Yep, starting with the 17/18 season this is Liverpool's finishing positions.
4th, 2nd, 1st, 3rd, 2nd
Add in this season where they will seemingly struggle to make 4th it's some dominance!

It’s not dominance. Liverpool have pushed City to the title twice and missed out by 1 point on each occasion. Only United have come closer when they matched City’s points and the rest is history. In any normal season without Pep and his brilliant teams, Klopp and Liverpool would have walked those 2 PL titles.

I hate giving Klopp and Liverpool amy credit. After Liverpool lost both of those titles by 1 point, the press still blew smoke up thier arses. As for Liverpool fans, they can get to……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.