Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

They are sbsolutely loathed in Nottingham. Know several Forest fans and they all can't stand them, with good reason. Whatever spin the media put on Liverpool, those who know, know.

Fuckin loved it when Forest came along with Cloughie and put those gobshites in their place, it’s not an obvious rivalry but I bet the majority of it comes from that period for both clubs when Forest started causing them to lose trophies , I’ve no doubt the dippers threw the first punch, and Forest fans just duly responded in kind.

the clue is in the line to hell with Liverpool and Rangers too
Don't forget back then Everton fans were all Catholics and Liverpool Protestant.
deep rooted, thank god it is not the case today
tbf If I was asked which fans are the biggest bellends in english and scottish football those two easily roll off the tongue of being to hell with ;-)

I do know evertonians that laugh at liverpool trying to align themselves wuth celtic nowadays as left wing rebels, especially Tony Evan and his Liverpool is an Irish Dispora billock when Burnley and Manchester obviously have more people of Irish heritage than then and are we are both more left wing places historically than thqt fishing village at the end of the mersey

Fuckin loved it when Forest came along with Cloughie and put those gobshites in their place, it’s not an obvious rivalry but I bet the majority of it comes from that period for both clubs when Forest started causing them to lose trophies , I’ve no doubt the dippers threw the first punch, and Forest fans just duly responded in kind.
I enjoyed Forest coming along for the great achievement in itself and the way Clough and his teams behaved but it was extra special that they beat Liverpool who I actually quite admired as a club then. Looking back, reading their comments now about Forest, there was an arrogance and sense of entitlement about Liverpool fans back then that was worse than I knew (but I didn't know any scousers when I was a teen in a pre-social media age.)

Last edited:
Remember the days when being a football fan was about giving it out, bantering like fuck and taking the piss as much as possible?

You gave it, you took it. Part of the buzz.

Nowadays there are so many snowflakes it’s unbelievable. There appears to extremely heavy snow in Liverpool.
Correct only one football club and set of fans are whinging , moaning bastards , they like to dish it out but they cant take it , Phil Fodens mum , Harold Shipman ,Munich , Bucharest you name it they sing it , but if one word is uttered about their indiscretions and its straight to the media playing the victim.

I enjoyed Forest coming along for the great achievement in itself and the way Clough and his teams behaved but it was extra special that they beat Liverpool who I actually quite admired as a club then. Looking back, reqding their comments now about Forest, there was an arrogance and sense of entitlement about Liverpool fans back then that was worse than I knew (but I didn't know any scousers when I was a teen in a pre-social media age.)
Unfortunately mate I had plenty of experience dealing with red dippers in the 70s and 80s and they were every bit as bad as the rags back then, they just didn’t have the internet to showcase and record for all to see what entitled gobshites they were.

We will fight,fight ,fight for City
'til we win the football league
To hell with Man United
To hell with Liverpool

(The Marine's Hymn - From the Halls of Montezuma etc.)
Did they use a time machine to invade Mexico in the 14th century?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.